Re: Call for talk submissions

From: Arne Wichmann <aw_at_anhrefn.saar.de>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 09:59:35 +0200

[I trimmed most lists]

begin quotation from Holger Levsen (in <201405291711.56430.holger_at_layer-acht.org>):
> On Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2014, Arne Wichmann wrote:
> > Going through the events pages I noticed that the last talk submitted to
> > [1] is from 2012. So I believe that the archive of Debian presentations has
> > been somewhat forgotten. If anybody of you has given a talk on a Debian
> > related theme - and you are comfortable sharing it - please link it on [1].
>
> is there a way to programmatically add whole events like DebConfs and mini
> DebConfs?

Not that I knew of. On the other hand, creating a shell script which
formats the data in the right way and then pasting it into the wiki is
easy, istn't it?

cu

AW

--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support