Re: Debian @ LinuxTag 2014-05, Berlin, Germany

From: Christian Körner <ck_at_ps-xaf.de>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 00:32:47 +0100

On 27/01/14 10:39, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I started a wiki page for the event:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2014/LinuxTag

Cheers for the setting up a wiki page.

> This year LinuxTag will join with droidcon and re:publica, which
> will attract more - and different! - people, many who maybe not
> yet know Debian in detail.
>
> Not sure, whether I will be in Berlin, so I can't drive this.

Ferdinand (in Cc.) was so kind to apply for a Debian booth last year and
I wouldn't mind to look after it this year - if someone else joins in.
Any volunteers?

Though considering that 3 events are joined it would be nice to have an
extra "ration" of staff available. What I am trying to say is, please
put your name down in the wiki. :)

Cheers,
Christian