Re: fosdem, sat feb 1 & sun feb 2, 2014, brussels, .be (was: Re: Your stand proposal for Debian has been accepted)

From: Arne Wichmann <aw_at_anhrefn.saar.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 12:39:46 +0100

begin quotation from Ghislain Vaillant (in <1390160469.5457.7.camel_at_lat644-lap>):
> I can bring a spare laptop, which could be used for demoing Debian's
> latest and greatest. Just let me know in advance what you guys would
> like me to load it with.
>
> I'll be happy to stop by and help out with the booth, though my
> provisional schedule for the conference starts feeling tight.

begin quotation from Holger Levsen (in <201401201342.49924.holger_at_layer-acht.org>):
> Hi,
>
> On Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> > I can bring a spare laptop, which could be used for demoing Debian's
> > latest and greatest. Just let me know in advance what you guys would
> > like me to load it with.
>
> babelbox?! ;-)
>
> Or does this come out of the debian-events-box nowadays?

Even if that is the case this feels like a good default-plan. And at the
moment I do not see that we have an events box. Sylvestre did not answer my
request.

cu

AW

--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support