Announcing the new Debian Poznań local group

From: Laszlo Kajan <lkajan_at_debian.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 21:00:05 +0200

Dear Debian developers and enthusiasts in the Poznań (Poland) area!

Let me announce the new Debian Poznań (Poland) user group [1]!

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/LocalGroups/DebianPoz

I myself am not from Poznań, or even Polish, but I plan to stay in Poznań long enough. What I would like to do is to build up a fun group of
fellow developers and like-minded friends.

Please subscribe to, and edit [2], in order to organize our next meeting.

[2] https://wiki.debian.org/LocalGroups/DebianPoz/NextMeeting

Best regards,
Laszlo Kajan