Now delivering door hangers to 150,000 houses in Toronto, Hamilton, Durham, Aurora and more...

From: Gta Flyer <gtaflyer2_at_marketselectsa.info>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 10:38:49 -0400

We are now booking ad spaces on door hangers being delivered to many different areas in the GTA and surrounding cities. Printed on 100lb card stock and in full colour, these are catchy attention grabbers that get results. Priced at less than a penny per delivery ad spots won't last long. Send me a reply for more details including samples, distribution areas and dates.

Bill

to discontinue receiving our notices please click on this link: mailto:nosend_at_marketselectsa.info?SUBJECT=nomail