German-Language Wheezy DVDs for booths, installparties etc. available

From: Mika Pflüger <debian_at_mikapflueger.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 21:28:12 +0200

Hi,

with kind support from credativ[1] we were able to make Debian 7.0
Wheezy multi-arch install DVDs just in time for Linuxtag in Berlin. As
we figured other Debian events would find good use for some DVDs as
well, we made some more, so if you are organizing a booth, an install
party, a (late) wheezy release party or similar event and would like to
give away some Debian DVDs, you can contact me. Currently I have about
1200 DVDs left (of originally 2000), so don't be shy. The text at the
back of the DVDs is in German, so they are most useful at events with
mostly German-speaking visitors.

tl;dr: email me if you want some Debian DVDs for your Debian event.

Cheers,

Mika