Find out how you can get so much more on the house

From: Alice Long <alice.long_at_trofferbid.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 07:43:42 +0200

Dear member,

New 3-line video slot
Play now! http://trofferbid.com/c/click/893/82334660/f80ad.html

Get your £/€/$2222 right now! Play our new game - Firestorm7 slot and get your welcome bonus, we give away mystic free bonusses.

Our friendly support staff is at your service 24/7.
Here's how you can claim your £/€/$2222
• Open an account
• Go into the live chat by clicking here and tell the following code: 2222
• Select a game you would like to play from the options available

Join now to claim your £/€/$2222 free!
http://trofferbid.com/c/click/893/82334660/f80ad.html

Be quick - This offer is available for a limited time only!

Play now!
Alice Long.