Debian booth at Solutions Linux / Open Source 2013

From: Tanguy Ortolo <tanguy+debian_at_ortolo.eu>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:15:42 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

Solutions Linux / Open Source is a show oriented towards professionals,
which will take place in the CNIT, la Défense, (near) Paris on May, 28
and 29th.

    [1] http://www.solutionslinux.fr/

As last years, there will be a Debian France booth in the “association's
village”, where we will be able to provide information, advice and
goodies, and exchange with the other associations.

We are looking for people to help at the booth. If you can, please
register on the wiki page [2]. If you simply want to attend to this
event, I do not think registrations are open yet, so just keep visiting
the website [&] from time to time until it opens.

    [2] http://www.solutionslinux.fr/

Librement,

--
 ,--.
: /` )   Tanguy Ortolo      <xmpp:tanguy_at_ortolo.eu>
| `-'    Debian Developer   <irc://irc.oftc.net/Tanguy>
 \_