Re: FOSDEM feedback

From: Joost van Baal-Ili膰 <joostvb-debian-20130208-4_at_mdcc.cx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:31:39 +0100

Hi Tias,

On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 10:29:17PM +0100, Tias Guns wrote:
> Dear standholders,
>
> How did it go?

Excellent. Speaking for myself: I've sold a lot of Debian Tshirts, and also
really enjoyed being at fosdem again. I've been visiting since the first
edition. Guess it's an addiction :)

> Did you like your place? Were their any blocked
> hallways or over-overcrowdedness? Any suggestions for improvement
> next year?

Place of Debian booth was very good. If you really want to squeeze a
suggestion for improvement out of me: wireless network was not always
available. But hey... :)

> How did you enjoy FOSDEM in general?

Yes! Thanks a lot for keeping this excellent conference going, keep up
the good work.

Bye,

Joost

--
The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.  After that, it's all learned.
http://mdcc.cx/                             -- Bruce Ediger, on X interfaces