Re: Chemnitzer Linuxtage

From: Jan Wagner <waja_at_cyconet.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 13:18:28 +0100

Cheers!

Am 06.01.13 18:01, schrieb Jan Wagner:
> If you plan to attend and want to get registered officially as an
> exhibitors, please get in touch with me. There are usualy a couple
> of sponsored tickets available by the host for the event, social
> evening and indoor camping. If you think you need ask for such a
> ticket, please leave me a note in this case, I'll have a look at it
> and try to make decisions on your requirements. As soon as I have
> knowledge about the costs for "unsponsored" exhibitor tickets, I'll
> hint you.
>
> I created a wiki site at
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2013/ChemnitzerLinuxTage
> for the event and added some initial informations there. Please
> have a look into is and into the threads[1][2] from last year.
>
> [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2012/01/msg00005.html
> [2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2012/02/msg00022.html

we got an aprovement from the host for our booth. (press@ can stop
reading here)

Some more informations (mostly copied from my mail last year. :):

Tickets for the conference: 8 Eur
Indoorcamping[1]: last year 2 Eur afaik.

Tickets for the (best seen) Social Event on saterday: 25 Eur (guessing
from last yer)
BoothTickets (combination of all above + free backstage catering): 40 Eur

If you want to get one of the two latter, please get in touch with me
til 24.02.2013. When you consider to be at the social event, you
should think about taking a boothticket, cause there is 25+8 Eur for
just beeing there, but the boothtickets will supply you with free food
for the whole event (and camping). :)

There is also a small amount of sponsored boothtickets. If you feel
you need one of those, please also leave me a hint.

The next step is now to find people willing to staff the booth and to
manage what equipment is required and who brings what.

In the next 2 weeks, we will get the access to create a poster for the
Event.
We created a dedicated page[2] for coordination of this, please have a
look at it.

Many thanks for participating and making this event a success for the
debian project, Jan.

[1] http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2013/service/uebernachtung
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2013/ChemnitzerLinuxTage/Poster