Debian booth @ FOSDEM 2013, sat 2 & sun 3 feb, Brussels (was: Re: [FOSDEM] Call for participation)

From: Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb-debian-fosdem_at_mdcc.cx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:30:17 +0100

Hi Wynke e.a.,

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 09:52:12PM +0100, Tias Guns wrote:
> - Want to man a stand in the hallways?
> https://fosdem.org/2013/call_for_stands.html
> The *call for stands* has just opened

* Project name: Debian
* Stand description
 - Offering information about Debian, selling Tshirts, offering flyers,
   showing Debian running on different systems, selling stickers
* Project URLs
 - http://www.debian.org/
* Your name and relation to the project
 - Joost van Baal-Ilić, Debian Developer
* Why should FOSDEM accept this proposal?
 - The Debian booth has proven to be a valuable contribution to the
   FOSDEM conference for more than 10 years. We know the public
   appreciates this stand; people meet and ask questions about Debian,
   people buy our shirts. We get a lot of positive feedback.
* Optionally, if requesting 2 tables, motivation for the second table:
 - We plan to bring a lot of Tshirts, and would like to show Debian
   running on different systems.

Groetjes,

Joost