29C3

From: Simon Richter <sjr_at_debian.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 02:37:39 +0100

Hi,

I've registered an Assembly[1] at 29C3, so we have a proper place to
stay there during the conference.

Obviously, this is rather rudimentary, so I'm looking for volunteers who
might be interested in teaching newcomers about Debian, packaging,
translating and other ways to contribute.

Also, if you plan to join, add yourself so we can get an estimate how
much space we need.

   Simon

[1] https://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/Debian