Reminder Bug Squashing Party in Berlin: This Weekend!

From: Mika Pfl黦er <debian_at_mikapflueger.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:45:52 +0200

Hi,

I just would like to remind everybody of the upcoming Bug Squashing
Party in Berlin this weekend. We will start at Buero 2.0 on friday 14th,
saturday 15th and sunday 16th at noon. If you plan to attend, please
add yourself to the participant list in the [wiki] to help us plan the
event. Everybody is invited, especially newcomers; we will have
introductions for newcomers when needed.

For further information, please see the [wiki] as well as the original
[anouncement].

See you this weekend,

Mika

[wiki] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2012/09/de/Berlin