Reminder: Debian BSP in Dublin, this weekend!

From: Martín Ferrari <tincho_at_debian.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 16:23:56 +0100

Hi all, I promise it is the last time I spam you with this!

This is just a reminder that the Debian BSP is happening this weekend,
and that if you plan to attend, please register yourself in the
wikipage (http://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2012/09/ie/Dublin). You might be
refused entrance by Google security if I don't have your name the day
before.

We will be starting at 11:00, in the Google building at Upper Grand Canal st.

If you're completely new to bug fixing in Debian, you might want to
read these to get an idea:

http://wiki.debian.org/BSP/BeginnersHOWTO
http://people.debian.org/~vorlon/rc-bugsquashing.html

Finally, some people have asked me about the environment necessary for
this. You don't need to be running debian, but you will need an
installation of Debian unstable in a chroot or a virtual machine
(http://wiki.debian.org/Debootstrap explains how to install in a
chroot). A pbuilder/cowbuilder for testing and unstable would be very
useful too. Contact me if you need help setting this up.

See you on Saturday!