Re: FrOSCon 2012

From: David <david_moerike_at_arcor.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:31:37 +0200

Will bring my Laptop (17" HPDV9700), Wheezy fresh installed. Then at
booth there may be a computer with Squeeze - and mine with Wheezy. Will
arrive Friday approx. 19:30.

Want to help Sat + Sun afternoon at Debian booth and Sat + Sun morning
in kitchen and reception, and do a Lightning Talk on Sunday.

David Mörike