Re: FrOSCon 2012

From: Sven Hoexter <sven_at_timegate.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:36:44 +0200

On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 03:25:29PM +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:

Hi,

> The anual FrOSCon (Free and OpenSource Conference)[1] is taking place in
> St. Augustin again on 25./26. August. I have applied for a Debian booth
> and we're participating again. However I'm only a lone person and above
> all traveling by train so I need your help both at the booth and people
>
> [0] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe/2012/FrosCon
> [1] http://froscon.org/

So we're nearing the FrOSCon weekend but looking at the Wiki page
we're still understaffed. If someone else is around and would
like to help out for a few hours that would be highly appreciated.

You don't have to be a DD or DM to help out if that's a concern.

Regards,
Sven

--
We are what you say