Re: organize booth

From: Arne Wichmann <aw_at_anhrefn.saar.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 12:50:47 +0200

begin quotation from vangelis mouhtsis (in <5023B83E.4070403_at_gnugr.org>):
> I need instructions how to manage a booth for greek debian community.
> We are about for serious activities as Debian community and i was wondering
> for stuff we can use on a booth.
> Please contact me or visit our channel at #debian-gr on irc.oftc.net

Ok, I will be on #debian-gr for a while...

Most things you want to know are in [1] and [2].

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsHowto

If you need more detailed help do not hesitate to ask me (in Mail or irc)

cu

AW

--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support