FrOSCon 2012

From: Christoph Egger <christoph_at_debian.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 15:25:29 +0200

Hi all!

  The anual FrOSCon (Free and OpenSource Conference)[1] is taking place in
St. Augustin again on 25./26. August. I have applied for a Debian booth
and we're participating again. However I'm only a lone person and above
all traveling by train so I need your help both at the booth and people
to bring hardware to show and merchandise. If you want to help please
add yourself to the wiki page[1] and note there if you can bring some
hardware.

Regards

    Christoph

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe/2012/FrosCon