Re: Debian BSP, Dublin, Ireland

From: Philip Ashmore <contact_at_philipashmore.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:50:29 +0100

On 25/06/12 23:07, Mika Pflüger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:03:13 +0100
> schrieb Philip Ashmore<contact_at_philipashmore.com>:
>
>> Hi there.
>>
>> I would like to invite you to the Doodle poll "Debian BSP, Dublin,
>> Ireland".
>>
>> I've pencilled the weekends in July initially, unless there are
>> compelling reasons for a different month.
>>
>> I haven't decided on a location yet as it is subject to sponsorship
>> and/or space donation.
>>
>> Please follow the link in order to participate in the poll:
>> http://www.doodle.com/qmiu7fp73g2i3xet
>
> you might want to send that email also (or exclusively) to
> debian-events-eu_at_lists.debian.org ; There might be people interested
> that are not subscribed to debian-devel and as debian-events-eu is the
> "right" list, you might have more luck over there.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mika
Hi there.

I wasn't subscribed to that list, so I wouldn't have known about the
event if someone else had posted it.

I don't remember reading about where to post a BSP - where does one look
this stuff up?

Sounds like someone needs to write an "interfacing with Debian" app.
The first thing I'd like the app to be able to do is to list what
lists_at_debian.org I'm subscribed to.

Thanks for the heads up!

Regards,
Philip Ashmore