Museprogroup special offer, flat rate 12 days armed team Galle/Red Sea

From: museprogroup <sales_at_museprogroup.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:49:08 +0300

 Museprogroup
27,500USD flat rate 12 days armed team Galle/Red Sea

For a limited time MPG is offering IMO Compliant, $27,500 all-inclusive 3-man
teams from Galle to Suez, supported by our 24/7 Operation Center and dedicated
satellite tracking and intelligence services.

MPG is one of the few IMO Compliant firms operating out of Galle and is perfectly
situated to ensure the safe transit of your vessels through this dangerous
area.

MPG offering one more solution for the smart way to protect your vessel, $35,000
all inclusive 3 man teams from Galle to Mombassa, supported by our 24/7 Ops
Department and dedicated satellite tracking and intelligence services.

As the waters flatten out the risk increases dramatically. Our teams are experienced,
highly trained, fully insured and follow our stringent Rules of Use of Force
in support of the safety of your vessel and assets.

To learn more about our services you may e-mail us to sales_at_museprogroup.comor
contact our operation center via phone or Skype.

For more information about our Rules of Use of Force please view our online
multi-media briefing.

<ORC:n125116:debian-events-eu_at_lists.debian.org:0::ORC>

 195 Matara Road, Galle, Unawatuna, Sri Lanka
t: +94 771 652 430| e-mail: sales_at_museprogroup.com | web: museprogroup.com
| skype: musecharles or katherenetuse If you now longer wish to receive messages
from us, click here to Unsubscribe