Event in Marly-le-Roi, France on 27th June

From: Francesca Ciceri <madamezou_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 09:51:46 +0200

Hi,

as you can read in the original mail (below), we are looking for Debian enthusiasts
and/or contributor to participate at an event about free software and
education at Marly-le-Roi, France on 27th June.

People from CRDP de l'académie de Versailles are so kind to lend us a
table and an internet connection: there would be even the possibility to
have an install party or a BSP.

Anyone? :)

Cheers,
Francesca

ps: in case you're interested, please feel free to directly contact
Louis-Maurice

----- Forwarded message from Louis-Maurice De Sousa <louis.de.sousa_at_crdp.ac-versailles.fr> -----