Debian BBQ, 25th-27th August in Cambridge

From: Steve McIntyre <steve_at_einval.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:31:54 +0100

Hi folks,

As a continuation of recent history, I plan host another BBQ at my
place in Cambridge on Bank Holiday weekend at the end of August
(Saturday 27th to Monday 29th).

We'd love to see anybody related to or interested in Debian. There are
details in the wiki at [1]. If you are planning to join us, then
please add your details on that page to help us plan. There is still
some crash space available at my place, but I'm expecting it to run
out quickly.

See you in August!

[1] http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2012

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve_at_einval.com
  Mature Sporty Personal