Debian on Linuxtag (Berlin, Germany) 2012

From: Alexander Wirt <formorer_at_debian.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 08:55:13 +0100

Hi folks,

I promised to organize this years booth on Linuxtag. Linuxtag is taking place
from 23rd to 18th May and I applied for a booth yesterday.

I added a fresh wiki page to coordinate the event:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe/2012/LinuxTag

If somebody want to provide DVDs - now is the time to find a sponsor! If you
are interested in sponsoring, get in touch with me.

Thanks for your attention

Alex