Re: Booth at Chemnitzer Linux Tage 2012

From: Luca Capello <luca_at_pca.it>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:06:38 +0100

Hi there!

Please do not Cc: me, I read the list.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:04:28 +0100, Jan Wagner wrote:
> as I wrote last week, our booth was accepted by the host.

And now it is also shown on the Debian Event list:

  <http://www.debian.org/events/2012/0317-linuxtage-chemnitz>

> Luca: you wrote at the wiki[2], that you will manage to get the Eventbox there
> ... unfortunately I cant find any informations on the wiki[3] what is in the
> box. :)

In an ideal world, everything which is listed as "absolutely needed" on
the Debian Events Box wiki page:

  <http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Events/DebianEventsBox>

In a real world, given that the Events team is still working on it, what
it should be there ATM is:

1x PeliCase
1x PC with monitor and keyboard/mouse
1x lockable cash box
1x cables (power strips, VGA, etc.)
1x Kensington lock
1x debian-flyers

Please do not continue the discussion about the Debian Events Box here,
but do that on debian-publicity_at_l.d.o instead.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca