Re: Booth at Chemnitzer Linux Tage 2012

From: Andreas Tille <andreas_at_an3as.eu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 11:07:17 +0100

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:04:28AM +0100, Jan Wagner wrote:
> about taking a boothticket, cause there is 25+8 Eur for just beeing there, but
> the boothtickets will supply you with free food for the whole event (and
> camping). :)

Well, 2 Euro is not much but if I'm informed correctly the indoor
camping is not included in the booth ticket.

BTW, in recent years some people stayed in a Hotel close by. I have not
made up my mind where I'll stay (usually at least the first night at a
friends home) but as a suggestion it might make sense that people
mention their accomodation in a to be created Wiki page which might
enable a "Debian hotel" in some way.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--