Re: Booth at Chemnitzer Linux Tage 2012

From: Jan Wagner <waja_at_cyconet.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:14:24 +0100

Hi there,

On Monday 28 November 2011 19:27:06 Jan Wagner wrote:
> On Sunday, 27. November 2011, Jan Dittberner wrote:
> > I think it would be nice to have a booth like we had this year. I'm
> > planning to attend the event and would volunteer to contact the CLT
> > people if there is no one else who has more experience with such
> > events and wants to take this task.
>
> after talking with Jan I filled out the registration formular as I had all
> the stuff in my inbox from last year. We are waiting for an aprovement
> now and I'll keep you in the loop.

we got an aprovement from the host for our booth. I'm sorting out some more
details with them and will announce the essence as far as I've collected all
remaining details. This is expected until the end of the week.

With kind regards, Jan.

--
Never write mail to <waja_at_spamfalle.info>, you have been warned!