FOSDEM booth

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 15:04:07 +0100

Hi folks,

Those who read fosdem_at_lists.fosdem.org or the FOSDEM website will note
that I have requested a booth, and we've been assigned one.

As usual, I will not have the time to organize it myself, and Axel
(who's been doing it these past two years) will not, either.

Anyone else wanna take this up?

Thanks,

the following formula:
pi zz a