Re: Booth at Chemnitzer Linux Tage 2012

From: Luca Capello <luca_at_pca.it>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:55:48 +0100

Hi there!

Removing personal Cc:, keeping the Press team and adding the Events one.

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:27:06 +0100, Jan Wagner wrote:
> On Sunday, 27. November 2011, Jan Dittberner wrote:
>> I think it would be nice to have a booth like we had this year. I'm
>> planning to attend the event and would volunteer to contact the CLT
>> people if there is no one else who has more experience with such
>> events and wants to take this task.
>
> after talking with Jan I filled out the registration formular as I had all the
> stuff in my inbox from last year. We are waiting for an aprovement now and
> I'll keep you in the loop.

Then please drop an email to <mailto:events_at_debian.org> so we will add
CLT 2012 to the Events page ;-)

>> To apply we also need an abstract project description. Dear press team
>> do you have something ready to use?
>
> As the event is not such an international, but mostly crowded with german
> language based visitors, I just recycled the one from last year (we don't have
> released until :).

I can confirm that it is mostly crowded with German-speaking visitors,
nevertheless it was a real pleasure to be there last year ;-)

> Jan was also so kind and created a new wiki site[1] for the event and I just
> added some more informations, please have a look at it, if you plan to attend.
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe/2012/ChemnitzerLinuxTage2012

Thank you :-)

As a final side note: as announced in the past, feel free to contact the
Debian Events team for any question like this one. While we monitor the
debian-events-*@ mailing lists, in no way these should be the central
point for anything event-related:

  <http://lists.debian.org/87tyg2g6ed.fsf@gismo.pca.it>
  <http://lists.debian.org/87fwlbctds.fsf@gismo.pca.it>
  <http://bugs.debian.org/643647>

I saw that on the wiki page there are tasks related to d.o/events, so I
completed that page:

  <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe/2012/ChemnitzerLinuxTage2012?action=diff&rev2=7&rev1=6>

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca