Re: CeBIT 2012 booth?

From: Luca Capello <luca_at_pca.it>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:36:39 +0100

Hi there!

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 19:41:26 +0100, Kai Wasserb盲ch wrote:
> [Please CC me on all replies, I'm not subscribed to debian-events-eu.]

Done.

> I just read, that the application period for FLOSS projects for a free booth in
> the open-source area of CeBIT 2012 has opened. I didn't find anything in the
> archives about whether an application is already planned or not.

The Debian Events team was contacted on 2011-11-21 and we forwarded the
email to Alexander Reichle-Schmehl (Bcc:ed) given that he was listed as
the main coordinator for the Debian presence at CeBIT 2011:

  <http://www.debian.org/events/2011/0301-cebit>

Once the application is confirmed, we will add it to the Events page.

> As I'm (almost) certainly at CeBIT again, I'd be willing to help man the booth.

I guess Alexander will be glad to be helped, so please coordinate with him.

As a final side note: as announced in the past, feel free to contact the
Debian Events team for any question like this one. While we monitor the
debian-events-*@ mailing lists, in no way these should be the central
point for anything event-related:

  <http://lists.debian.org/87tyg2g6ed.fsf@gismo.pca.it>
  <http://lists.debian.org/87fwlbctds.fsf@gismo.pca.it>