Re: Booth at Chemnitzer Linux Tage 2012

From: Andreas Tille <andreas_at_an3as.eu>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:18:10 +0100

Hi Jan,

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 10:01:10PM +0100, Jan Dittberner wrote:
> I think it would be nice to have a booth like we had this year. I'm
> planning to attend the event and would volunteer to contact the CLT
> people if there is no one else who has more experience with such
> events and wants to take this task.

thanks for taking the initiative. Please count me in as booth staff as
usual at CLT. I have registered two events - depending whether they are
accepted or not I'll leave the "free entrance ticket" to some other
helper. Please note that one event is an OSM workshop and if it is
accepted I'll be away from the booth for a longer period of time.

> We need at least two people at the booth all the time (should be no
> problem if we have the same volunteer density we had this year).

Yep. CLT is pure fun. I'd recommend to join all people in a reasonable
distance.

See you in Chemnitz

      Andreas.

--