Booth at Chemnitzer Linux Tage 2012

From: Jan Dittberner <jandd_at_debian.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 22:01:10 +0100

Hello,

the organizers of the Chemnitzer Linux Tage have opened the
application period for project booths for next years edition of the
event [1].

I think it would be nice to have a booth like we had this year. I'm
planning to attend the event and would volunteer to contact the CLT
people if there is no one else who has more experience with such
events and wants to take this task.

We need at least two people at the booth all the time (should be no
problem if we have the same volunteer density we had this year).

To apply we also need an abstract project description. Dear press team
do you have something ready to use?

The event will happen on 17th and 18th of March 2012. The application
period ends on January 5th 2012.

[1] http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2012/live/call_form

Kind regards,
Jan Dittberner