Debian BBQ, 27th-29th August in Cambridge

From: Steve McIntyre <steve_at_einval.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 13:28:39 +0100

Hey people,

In a shocking turn of events, I'm planning to host a BBQ at my place
in Cambridge on Bank Holiday weekend at the end of August (Saturday
27th to Monday 29th).

Who's invited? Just about anybody related to or interested in
Debian. See [1] for more details; if you'd like to come along then
please fill in your own details on that page so we can get an idea of
numbers. There is still some crash space available at my place, but
I'm expecting it to go quickly... :-)

I hope to see a lot of you then!

[1] http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2011

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve_at_einval.com
"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of