FrOSCon 2011, 20.+21. August, St. Augustin, Germany

From: Arne Wichmann <aw_at_anhrefn.saar.de>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:44:01 +0200

Hi,

As in the preceeding years, we have been given a booth at this year's
FrOSCon (Free and OpenSource Conference) in St. Augustin (near Bonn),
Germany on 21.+22. August. Rhalina and I are volunteering to organize the
booth, but we need some more people to man it. Who is willing to help out?
If you are please add yourself to the wiki page [1]

Also we need some shiny hardware to show off Debian - if you are able
and willing to provide some, please indicate that in the wiki, too.

If you've got further ideas, comments or questions, please reply to this
thread.

Please see the FrOSCon website [2] for more information about the
conference.

Looking forward to see you at the conference!

cu

AW

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe/2011/FrosCon
[2] http://froscon.org/

--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support