RMLL 2011: added event page on www.debian.org

From: Francesca Ciceri <madamezou_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:03:48 +0200

[@ Carl Chenet: I've added you in CC as you figure as the main
coordinator for the Debian booth, sorry for the double mail if you're
subscribed to -events-eu]

Hi all,
this mail just to inform you all that I've added a specific page for
RMLL2011 [1] on www.debian.org (will be visible in few hours). For now, I haven't found
any detailed information about the location of the Debian booth or
about Debian-related talks, but I'll be glad to add also them: so, if you
have it or if you note errors on the page, please contact me.

A related note: I'm trying to keep up-to-date also the talks page [2]
so, it would be great if you want to report to me any kind of Debian-related
talk with links to slides/abstract.

Cheers,
Francesca Ciceri

[1] http://www.debian.org/events/2011/0709-rmll.en.html
[2] http://www.debian.org/talks

--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"