debconf11 and visit to kosovo

From: Mike Dupont <jamesmikedupont_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 17:23:12 +0200

Hi there,
I would like to know if there is anyone who is going to the debconf11
in bosnia would also like to visit some more people,
we have contacts in Prishtina Kosovo, Tirana Albania, Skopje Macedonia
and Thessoniki Greece,

if people wanted to stay a bit longer and do a tour, we could help
organize some places to speak.

It is not easy for people from kosovo to visit bosnia, they need a
visa for that, and many dont have funding, so if you want to visit
them, we could organize a talk there as well about debian.

mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania