How to help Debian at Solutions Linux in Paris in may 2011 ?

From: kaliderus <kaliderus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:43:20 +0100

Good day,
I will have few times at the Solutions Linux event in may 2011.
As a Debian team will be present at "Le Village Associatif" I want to
help to present our distribution.
I would like to be in contact whith members responsible for organizing
the Debian stand.
I can speak French and English.
I can be contacted by private mail to know how to help.
Thanks and best regards,
k.