"Distro-Battle" at the Chemnitzer LinuxTage

From: Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 15:28:45 +0100

Hi!

The Linux User magazine is organising a "Distro-Battle" at the upcoming
Chemnitzer LinuxTage: They will have some tasks (send in by the readers
of their magazine), and ~6 distros should solve them live on stage.

See [1] and [2] for more information (in German).

They are still looking for someone to represent Debian at this event.
This events sounds like fun, and I would be tempted to do it myself, if
I'd be there, however, as I'm most certainly will not be there: Any
volunteers?

Best regards,
  Alexander

Links: