Re: Announcing upcoming events; something missing?

From: Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:24:14 +0100

Hi!

* Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar_at_debian.org> [110120 13:10]:

> Soonish I'll also add the CeBIT, where we will again be present thanks
> to the support of Univention and the Deutsche Messe AG.

While we will be there, we have the unexpected problem to miss some
people to man the booth (as Jörg Jaspert, who usually did most of it is
occupied).

So, if you happen to have the time, please get in contact with me :)

Best Regards,
  Alexander