Re: Booth for Chemnitzer LinuxTage?

From: Jan Dittberner <jandd_at_debian.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 18:34:11 +0100

On Mon, Jan 03, 2011 at 05:54:37PM +0100, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 03, 2011 at 09:34:22AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 02, 2011 at 10:49:02PM +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> > > I could manage to be there,
> >
> > Ahh, meeting you in Chemnitz would be extraordinary cool! :-)
> >
> > > but I will be present as a "second-order"
> >
> > Luca I can not imagine you as beeing second-order. ;-)
> >
> > > booth person: I do not speak German and as the main coordinator it would
> > > be better to have someone who can easily deal with the organisers and/or
> > > participants.
> >
> > It is OK for me to register the booth - I was just wondering why other
> > people who usually cared for this are that silent this year ...
>
> For the record, I care but can't organize much as for the next weeks an
> upcoming exam needs my attention. I certainly hope to be able to attend
> the CLT.

Same for me. I'm very busy with current work projects but hope to be able to
attend CLT. Maybe we should start collecting volunteer and other information on
a Wiki page like it was done in the last years. I just copied the page from
last year and adjusted URLs to have a start [1].

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsChemnitzerLinuxTage2011

Regards
Jan

--