New Training Course Releases and Website Updates

From: i GET IT <newsletters_at_myigetit.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 06:00:42 -0800

December 8, 2010

 i GET IT Newsletter

Training courses & content publishing.

Contact Us

sales_at_myigetit.com
877-395-8385

Latest News

New Video and Website Homepage

Last week we launched a new i GET IT website hompage design and a great three minute (3) overview video of the value of i GET IT. To learn more on how i GET IT can help you and your company become BETTER please visit our website and watch this new video.

You can also watch the new i GET IT video on YouTube. Click Here

Recent New Course Releases

Over the past month we have released several new training courses. Listed below are some of the most recent new courses released. Click on the links below to learn more about each course. Also if there is a course you would like to see please email us your thoughts.

Siemens NX – NX 7.5 CAD Update Course from NX 6
Siemens NX – NX 7.5 CAD Update Course from NX 5
Siemens NX – NX 7.5 CAM Update Course
Siemens NX – NX 7.5 WAVE Engineering Course
CATIA V5 R20 – DMU Navigator Course
SolidWorks 2011 – Large Assembly Best Practices Course
SolidWorks 2011 – Top-Down Design Best Practices Course
SolidWorks 2011 – New Users Course

New Autodesk Courses Coming in 2011

With 2011 just around the corner now we wanted to give you a look at some new courses we will be releasing in 2011. Over the last several months we have been working on over twenty (20) new Autodesk training courses. The first group of these courses will be released in January and more each month following. Listed below are some of the Autodesk products we will support in great detail with these new courses added to our existing courses.

AutoCAD
AutoCAD Electrical
AutoCAD Mechanical
Autodesk Inventor
Autodesk Vault
AutoCAD Raster Design
Autodesk Navisworks
Autodesk Revit
If you would like additional information on these new courses please contact us at sales_at_myigetit.com.

Autodesk University

Last week in Las Vegas our team attended Autodesk University. It was nice to talk with so many great people and met existing i GET IT members. Dan Miles conducted a presentation on Monday during the Autodesk Training Center (ATC) conference during the show which was a lot of fun. Here is a picture of our booth during the show and look for was at SolidWorks World in January 2011 as our next show.

Available Courses

AutoCAD
AutoCAD Mechanical
AutoCAD Electrical
Autodesk Inventor
CATIA V5
CATIA V6 (Coming Soon)
SolidWorks
Siemens NX
Siemens Teamcenter
Solid Edge
Pro/ENGINEER
Automotive Design

All brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.

© 2010 Tata Technologies | 1675 Larimer, Suite 510, Denver, CO 80202, United States |