Debian at OpenRheinRuhr 2010

From: Evgeni Golov <evgeni_at_debian.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 12:07:27 +0200

Hi,

as you may have noticed from [1], Debian will be present at
OpenRheinRuhr in Oberhausen (Germany) this year.

Currently there are only tokkee and me listed on the ORR wiki page [2],
but I expect to see more ppl join (esp our lovely friends from credativ
;)) when the event comes closer.

I'd like to coordinate through the wiki, if noone complains.
We'll have a booth (size unknown yet) for presentation and sales.
Merch/HW is pretty ok I'd say, we just need manpower :)

Regards
Evgeni

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe/2010/OpenRheinRuhr

PS: I am not subscribed to debian-events-eu :)