Paris Mini-DebConf 2010

From: Carl Chenet <chaica_at_ohmytux.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 22:19:35 +0200

Debian France is organizing the first Paris Mini-DebConf. This event
will welcome everyone with an interest in the Debian project for a
series of talks and workshops about Debian. Allowing users, contributors
and developers to meet each other is also one of the main goals of this
event. We are especially looking forward to meeting Debian developers
from around the world :)

The Paris Mini-DebConf 2010 will be held at Universit茅 Paris Diderot -
Paris 7, Paris, France, on October 30 and 31.

Further information is in the Paris Mini-DebConf website [1]. If you
wish to attend, it is *mandatory* to add some information about yourself
to this page because of University security.

We are in the process of defining the talks and workshops. If you wish
to contribute, please let us know by dropping me an email or describing
your talk/workshop in the DebConf wiki [2] before September 30. Most of
the talk will be in French, but you're welcome to submit talk proposals
in English.

The event wouldn't have been possible without the support of generous
sponsors who have donated money and other needed facilities. We hereby
thank:

Universit茅 Paris Diderot - Paris 7 (for offering the venues), EDF,
Gandi.net and Easter-eggs.

If you are interested in the event and would like to support it you can
do that by either donating to Debian France at [3] or contacting me for
other kinds of support.

Carl
on behalf of the team

About Debian France
Debian France ("Association Debian France" in French) is a French
non-profit organization aimed at promoting, developing and supporting
the Debian Project in France.

[1]: http://fr2010.mini.debconf.org/
[2]: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Miniconf-Paris/2010
[3]: http://france.debian.net