DebianDayPT 2010

From: Miguel Figueiredo <elmig_at_debianpt.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 01:37:15 +0100

Hi all,

for the third year we are having the DebianDayPT [1], the Portuguese
Debian gathering.
It will take place on the University of Aveiro, Portugal on Saturday the
4th of September.
The program, details, and how to get there is on the website of the
event [1].

This year we will have the pleasure to listen two talks by Martin
Milchmayr ("Contributing to Debian" and "Project Management in Free
Software"). Besides Martin, and as always, the day will be filled with
other presentations about Debian/Free Software in Portuguese.

As last year we will offer 100 DVDs with Debian Live so people can
discover, try and install Debian 'Squeeze'.

1 - http://debiandaypt.debianpt.org/

--
Melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,
Miguel Figueiredo