Re: Linuxtag 2010 in Berlin

From: Alexander Wirt <formorer_at_debian.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:56:15 +0200

Alexander Wirt schrieb am Monday, den 15. March 2010:

Hi,

> just for the record, I applied for a Debianbooth at the Linuxtag 2010 a few
> minutes ago.
>
> Expect some requests for help following later.
Ok, as promised here I am.

Debian got accepted as project for the Linuxtag 2010 (from 9th to 12th) [1]
so I need some help to run the booth. Please note: the booth has nothing to
do with the parallel happening mini-conf so we need help at both sides.

The coordination page is available in the debian wiki [2]. Please add
yourself if you are able to help.

I'll doing the merchandising on my own, so no help needed there :). What we
need is some hardware - xtaran already offered his eeebox with Debian
GNU/kFreeBSD we need a monitor for it. A second demopoint with monitor would
also be nice. (in the last years the booth wasn't big enough for the beamer)

So come and yourself to the booth members list. Debian needs you! You don't
have to be a debian developer, just a normal debian user is enough :).

Thanks for your attention
Alex

[1] http://www.linuxtag.org/2010/
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe/2010/LinuxTag