2.5% daily for 200 days without any risk.

From: Kinney_at_liszt.debian.org, Yolanda Y. <Kinney_at_liszt.debian.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 23:20:52 +0400
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello debian-events-eu_at_lists.debian.org,

I would like to tell you about a very reliable program I take part in

since five month. I am in 460% profit at the moment. This is a Hong Kong traders company, working on stock, derivatives, and Forex markets. Their performance is

very consistent, their trading profit is 3% daily and they pay investors up to 2.5% each day. HYt fund is absolutely transparent, publishing their trading

results and providing phone, chat, and email support to investors.

I am sure they are the the group to work with in 2010. Check them out: http://texugauto.com/dqj6nxkl