Re: [last call] Debian at OpenExpo, 24. - 25.3.2010 in Bern

From: Luca Capello <luca_at_pca.it>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 23:58:29 +0100

Hi there!

On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 22:37:09 +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Only Axel answered to my last call for help and he is unfortunately
> unable to help staffing the booth. I've now setup a wiki page [1] and
> this is my last call for help. If we don't find enough people to staff
> the booth until Thursday I'll cancel the booth. I'm unable and unwilling
> to staff and organize the booth alone.

My main problem is the same for everything German-related: I do not
speak German, unfortunately. Nevertheless, I could manage to be there,
but only on Thursday, March 25th.

Gaudenz, do you know if it is possible to staff the booth on Tuesday,
March 24th? I could come to Bern and help you on Tuesday afternoon,
then go back to Genève (I must be there on Wednesday morning) and be at
the booht on Thursday, helping packing/cleaning everything once the expo
will be done.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca