Re: Fwd: FrOSCamp 2010 Zurich Announcement / Ank?ndigung [origin: contact@froscamp.org]

From: Arne Wichmann <aw_at_linux.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 18:45:18 +0100

begin quotation from Axel Beckert (in <20100216115016.GB1814_at_sym.noone.org>):
> Created http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe/2010/FrOSCamp for that
> purpose and added the event to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsDe
>
> BTW, I think we should restrict the internal coordination about
> preparing Debian's presentation there to one mailing list instead of
> two in parallel. So I suggest to coordinate the preparations on either
> d-d-e_at_l.d.o or c_at_l.d.c, but not both.
>
> Any suggestions which list is more practicable for this purpose? I
> tend to the Swiss list (c_at_l.d.c), but this may be different, if many
> people from outside Switzerland want to help and contribute.

At least I do not read the latter... ;-) But as I have some spies there
even this is not a problem...

cu

AW

--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support