Re: Debian at the Chemnitzer Linuxtage 2010 (2010-03-13 to -14, Chemnitz, Germany)

From: Axel Beckert <abe_at_deuxchevaux.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 23:51:39 +0100

Since Andreas seems to expect some comments, here are some:

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 01:32:40PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Axel: Maybe you could shrink the hurd part and extent the kFreeBSD
> > part?

Looked through it a week ago or so. Didn't find anything I would change.

> Definitely shrinking the Hurd part, mentioning kFreeBSD is enough.

It's one sentence about each and a third one about both. I don't see
much to shrink there except removing them completely which I don't
suggest since at least Debian GNU/kFreeBSD is a thing no other
(binary) distribution currently can offer.

P.S. to Andreas: I'm on the list, no need to Cc me personally.

                Regards, Axel

--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org, abe@noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/