Re: Debian at the Chemnitzer Linuxtage 2010 (2010-03-13 to -14, Chemnitz, Germany)

From: Jan Wagner <waja_at_cyconet.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:23:31 +0100

Hi there,

On Friday, 15. January 2010, Jan Wagner wrote:
> Actually I got just an (official) offer by one person to help running the
> booth. Thats too less ... but I hope this will change in the next weeks,
> when hopefully there are more people willing to commit their
> participation. Anyways .. beside the lack of people, we lack also material
> for our booth.

actually, we[1] are 6 persons, which looks not so bad. I created a booth
schedule[2], to coordinate who will be on the booth and when. We need at least
2 people at the booth, so please fill up the schedule.
We also have an overview, who will bring what material[3] and
merchandising[4].

> We need:

[...]
> * info material

We still need info material. Is there any available anywhere?

Also still open is the important task to prepare a poster for the booth. We
can get one for free by the organiser, but we need to provide content. A
draft[5] is available, mainly taken from our official about[6] and the
kFreeBSD ports[7]. Please collaborate, the official available informations
seems not in a shape I recommand to use them at such an event.

Axel: Maybe you could shrink the hurd part and extent the kFreeBSD part?

Many thanks for your help, Jan.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsChemnitzerLinuxTage2010#Boothpresence
[2]
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsChemnitzerLinuxTage2010#PreliminaryBoothSchedule
[3] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsChemnitzerLinuxTage2010#Hardware
[4]
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsChemnitzerLinuxTage2010#MerchandisingStuff
[5] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEventsChemnitzerLinuxTage2010/Poster
[6] http://www.debian.org/intro/about.de.html
[7] http://www.debian.org/ports/kfreebsd-gnu/index.de.html

--
Never write mail to <waja_at_spamfalle.info>, you have been warned!