Re: minidebconf planned in Berlin

From: Andreas Tille <andreas_at_an3as.eu>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:07:53 +0100

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 07:11:30PM +0100, Ferdinand Thommes wrote:

> > The only point I'm not fully comfortable with is the date 11. June - but
> > there are probably good reasons to use the two days in the middle. It
> > might be that I will take part only for one day, but that's my personal
> > problem.
> >
> The idea with the 2 days in the middle seemed the most likely date to have as
> many people as possible. We might be wrong and the date is not fix.

I think you are perfectly right and I would do it the same. As I said
this is my *personal* problem and I might shift my original plan. It
would be stupid to change a reasonable plan just because some random
poster (me) might have other preferences.

> At some point soon we have to fix it. so arguments for other days that the middle
> ones are welcome.

In contrary - the choice seems to be quite sane

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de